all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor job in Memphis, TN
2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor
Industrial & Manufacturing
$18 - $22 Hourly
A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Operations Supervisor opportunity. This position will be 2nd shift accountable for supervising and coordinating department activities within warehouse operations to consistently deliver desired results.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Operations Supervisor include but are not limited to the following:
-This will be a second shift position.
-The position will be for approximately 4 to 6 months.
-strong people skills, strong communication skills.
-must have thick skin but able to considerate to others while instructing them on procedures.
-must have 2-3 years experience supervising over 70 people.
-must have technical skills
-must be comfortable dealing VPs and not just the one up layer of management.
-must be motivated and can motivate a team.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• BA/BS degree in Logistics or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
• 2-3 years experience supervising over 70 people.
Advanced or expert use of MS programs: Access, Excel and Word
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Techniques
Pay for this position will be $18-$22/hr. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other accounting related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state