all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Industrial & Manufacturing
$9.50 - $9.50 Hourly
Adecco is currently recruiting 1st shift mail extraction clerks for a temporary government lockbox facility project in January. This project is located in Belleville and is expected to last through spring depending on the availability.
1. Ability to sit for long periods of time (two to three hours)
2. Ability to sustain focus for a long period of time.
3. You will be responsible for the extraction of checks and tax materials.
4. Preparing batches of work by extracting checks and remittances from envelopes.
5. Verifying negotiability of checks through customer specific instructions for all processing.
6. Attention to detail and organizational skills are critical
7. Reading and comprehension is critical in this position. Knowledge of tax preparation is very beneficial.
8. Ability to work within a team environment.
9. Comprehension of training materials and job aides is critical to success.
10. Job will require that all materials are extracted from envelopes and contents are sorted into defined groups for
11. Detailed training consists of a single week of instruction. Must be able to understand and incorporate training to
application of extracting tax forms.
Shift is 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday, however interested applicants MUST be flexible and willing to work extended hours and weekends during peak times (between 6am and 6pm). Ideal candidate must also have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under strict deadlines. Prior experience with tax forms is highly preferred. Excellent attendance is a must. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THIS CRITERIA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Staffing offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information and resources on finding a job, check out our web site www.adeccousa.com
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state