all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
All Shifts Manufacturing - Assembly - Production Positions job in Sparta, MI
All Shifts Manufacturing - Assembly - Production Positions
Industrial & Manufacturing
$8 - $8 Hourly
Do you have some work history but enjoy project work positions? -OR - Are you looking for a great way to jump start your industrial or production career? We have immediate openings at a company right in downtown Sparta!
We have positions ranging from a few days to possible long term possibilities.
This great company has an immediate need for employees at all skill levels!
Work could include anything from the following:
* Picking product from inventory.
* Taking small die cut pieces apart from sheets.
* Lifting of 25 pounds during your shift.*
* Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
* Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
* Place products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
* Pack and store materials and products.
* Fold products and product parts during processing.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift up to 25lbs
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
We have openings on both the first shift, second, and on the third shift.
Pay for this position is $8.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related breaks
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state