all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
1st shift Food Packaging
Industrial & Manufacturing
$8.75 - $8.75 Hourly
Company in the Wyoming/Grandville area is looking for additional help. The right people will have opportunities for additional training and a chance at getting hired in! Customer is looking for candidates with great attendance and timeliness. This is on the bus line too!
* Measure, weigh, and count food products and materials.
* Examine and inspect containers & product to ensure that packing specifications are met.
* Assemble and line containers by hand.
* Place or pour product into containers by hand and fill containers from spouts or chutes.
* Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
* High school diploma is required.
* Must be able to pass drug screening and background screenings.
Openings are immediate. Apply NOW by visiting www.adeccousa.com!
Work could include anything from the following:
* Lifting of 25 pounds during your shift.
* Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
* Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
* Pack and store products.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• Good hand/eye coordination and fine motor skills performing repetitive motions
• Able to work independently and with others
• Able to stand for prolonged periods on a concrete floor
• Able to lift up to 25lbs
• Must work well with others in a loud production environment
We have openings on first shift only. Hours are from 6am-4:30 M-Th with overtime being working on Fridays and occasional Saturdays.
Pay for this position is $8.75/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related breaks
? Adecco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information and resources on finding a job, check out our web site www.adeccousa.com.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state