all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Manufacturing Production and Assembly
Industrial & Manufacturing
$10 - $10.50 Annually
We are currently looking to fill multiple temporary and full-time manufacturing production and assembly jobs in Ada, Ohio. Because of the pre-hire nature of the position, requirements include shift flexibility and a HS diploma or GED. Qualified candidates would be required to perform various duties within a manufacturing environment, including the ability to stand, twist, bend, and lift for a minimum of 8+ hours per day and small parts assimilation. Positions are available on all shifts and pay rate starts between $10.00-10.50/hr depending on shift.
The Production and Assembly job Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Production and assembly of parts
• Lifting up to 45 lbs
• Constant movement of hands/arms/feet
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Reliable transportation a must
• Must be flexible with shift availability
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and drugscreen
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity in as little as 90 days and you must be flexible for all shifts due to the pre-hire nature of the Production and Assembly jobs in Ada, Ohio.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
If you meet the above qualifications, apply today! Go to www.adeccousa.com -- click on “Apply Now” in the upper right hand corner, enter your email address & password - when prompted for branch code/location, enter '5890'. If you have already applied with us, please contact the Bellefontaine office at 937-593-9400 to update your application information.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state