all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Forklift Driver, 3rd shift, needed in Marion, OH job in Marion, OH
Forklift Driver, 3rd shift, needed in Marion, OH
Industrial & Manufacturing
$12 - $12.50 Hourly
The Delaware/Marysville branch of Adecco is currently recruiting for a 3rd shift forklift driver. The client we are representing is a supply chain company responsible for providing parts for a major appliance manufacturer in Marion, Ohio.
• Operates forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
• Places finished goods in inventory based on product and prevents damage to the product.
• Loads and unloads trucks.
• Maintains warehouse housekeeping by actively participating in cleanup, re-labeling, and all aspects of inventory management.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work in a VERY FAST PACED environment.
• Possible Temp – to – hire
• Need someone that has experience operating a sit down forklift.
• Ability to double and triple stack the product.
• Must be able to do basic math functions such as adding, subtracting and dividing.
• Must be able to read orders for picking and staging of products.
• Must be able to complete the pre-shift inspection forms.
• Must be able to pass the forklift exams and obtain and maintain a valid operator's license.
• Must have at least one year experience operating a forklift.
• Must provide two references related to forklift operation
Shift & Pay:
• 3rd shift: 10:00pm to 6:30am (Hours subject to change with mandatory OT)/ $12.50 an hour
• Above requirements for forklift
• High School diploma or GED is required
• Must be able to pass drug screen, background check
• Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs consistently
• Steel toe boots are required - no steel toe tennis shoes are allowed.
Where do I go from here? If you or someone you know would be interested in this or any of our other open positions.
Please apply online at: www.adeccousa.com and be sure to include your resume for fastest consideration.
Look for Delaware – Marysville branch or office 5892
Watch your email for skill evaluations from Xpert-Proveit Testing & take those evaluations as soon as possible
Adecco will contact you to discuss more details & schedule a time to meet with you
We look forward to working with you and THANK YOU for choosing Adecco, the largest staffing organization in the world.
Questions? Call: 740-363-2485
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers.
Adecco North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state