all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Assembly job in South Charleston, OH
South Charleston, OH
Industrial & Manufacturing
$9 - $9.30 Hourly
Adecco is currently seeking experienced General Labor candidates in South Charleston for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a manufacturing environment. There are immediate opportunities available on all shifts!!
Interested in working in an automative plant, this position is for you.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Standing entire shift (8-12hrs)
· Ability to work well within team environment
• Lifting heavy objects up to 30lbs
• work on assembly line
• working in a hot environment
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
Willing to work overtime on a daily basis if needed
• Ability to lift 30 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and drug screen
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift
Earn raises, attendance and completion bonuses!!
Use of the on site fitness facility available for use after 3 months on assignment
Have friends looking for work? Bring them along and take part in our referral program.
Pay for this position up to $9.30/hr to start plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state