all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Assembly job in South Charleston, OH
South Charleston, OH
Industrial & Manufacturing
$9 - $9.30 Hourly
Adecco is currently seeking experienced General Labor candidates in South Charleston for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a manufacturing environment.
Interested in working in an automative plant, this position is for you.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Standing entire shift (8-12hrs)
· Ability to work well within team environment
• Lifting heavy objects up to 30lbs
• work on assembly line
• working in a hot environment
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
Willing to work overtime on a daily basis if needed
• Ability to lift 30 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and drug screen
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift
Pay for this position up to $9.30/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state