all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Manufacturing - Entry Level - Production
Industrial & Manufacturing
$8 - $8 Hourly
A local leading organization is currently seeking entry level production workers for a long term opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for entry level production roles include but are not limited to:
• Abtain a spec sheet and work order for each product from Production Supervisor.
• Verify spec sheet, purchase order (PO) numbers, case label locations, date codes.
• Check that bags match the product run.
• Operate filling machine.
• Fill bags at a steady pace.
• Check the weight of the bags as required.
• Purge or clean-out after each run. (as required)
• Place bagged product in correct packaging.
• Check bags for inconsistentcies and sealing flaws.
• Operate label machine.
• Responsible for closing open bags as they go into the sealer, making sure sides of bag line up.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
• Possible contact with food allergens.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and occasionally lift objects of up to 50 lbs.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience preferred
• Experience in the manufacturing and food industry background a plus.
• Ability to stand and maneuver for long periods of time.
• Proficient in basic computing.
• Commitment to company values, policies and procedures.
We have opening's on first shift Monday - Friday 6am - 2:30pm
Pay for all shifts is $8.00 per hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other assembly related opportunities with Adecco; OFFICE 7105
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state