all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Entry Level - Production - Manufacturing job in Auburn, NY
Entry Level - Production - Manufacturing
Industrial & Manufacturing
$8 - $8 Hourly
Adecco is currently in partnership with New Hope Mills in recruiting for Entry Level - Production - Manufacturing jobs in Auburn, NY. This is a long term opportunity. Candidates will be required to perform various production and manufacturing tasks. Apply Now if you meet the requirements below!
Responsibilities for this Entry Level - Production - Manufacturing job include:
• Abtain a spec sheet and work order for each product from Production Supervisor.
• Verify spec sheet, purchase order (PO) numbers, case label locations, date codes.
• Check that bags match the product run.
• Operate filling machine.
• Fill bags at a steady pace.
• Check the weight of the bags as required.
• Purge or clean-out after each run. (as required)
• Place bagged product in correct packaging.
• Check bags for inconsistentcies and sealing flaws.
• Operate label machine.
• Responsible for closing open bags as they go into the sealer, making sure sides of bag line up.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
• Possible contact with food allergens.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and occasionally lift objects of up to 50 lbs.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience preferred
• Experience in the manufacturing and food industry background a plus.
• Ability to stand and maneuver for long periods of time.
• Proficient in basic computing.
• Commitment to company values, policies and procedures.
• Ability to pass drug screen and background check.
MUST have flexability with your hours; you could work a 1st 8hr, or a 2nd 8hr
Pay for 1st shift is $8/hr, pay for 2nd shift is $8.50/hr.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
If interested go to adeccousa.com click on "Apply Now"; select office 7105 to apply for this Entry Level - Production - Manufacturing job in Auburn, NY or any related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state