Adecco is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our team as a Full Time Recruiter in Sidney, OH. Candidates will work to execute all steps of the placement cycle for customers and orders while complying with company policy, employment law, and code of business conduct. At Adecco, a Recruiter can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. You will work with the Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met and/or exceeded. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Recruiter job include:
• Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet customer demands.
• Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates for temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire opportunities.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Meet with client managers to discuss staffing needs.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
• Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through online social networking and job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
• Make calls to and visit customers and prospects to discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understand of client environment and needs, maximize level of customer service, and encourage relationship building.
• Facilitate Adecco - specific on-boarding process.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Qualifications for a Recruiter are:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment; or 1-3 years of recruiting experience in a less complex environment.
• Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
• Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
Important Recruiter Skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, and Good Judgment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Recruiter - Customer Service job in Sidney, OH!