Do you bring a great attitude and proven leadership abilities to the workplace? Have experience as a machinist? A rewarding long term temporary opportunity located at GE Water in Minnetonka is waiting for you!
Machinists will be using CNC lathes and mills, manual lathes, drill presses, sanders, and saws to machine stainless steel and PVC to create adapters, couplings, electrical enclosures, end caps and other components for a range of reverse osmosis equipment and associate pumps and housings.
• Develops fixtures from basic sketches or verbal instructions.
• Machines & measures complex parts (tolerances of 0.001-inch are common).
• Operates Computer Numeric Control (CNC) and manual lathes and mills.
• Performs appropriate setup on both the lathes and the mills.
• Understands KanBan and Source 1.
• Follows Safe Work Practices and all environmental, health and safety rules.
• Follows correct inventory control procedures and works with material handling to ensure correct documentation.
• Performs any additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Minimum 3 years experience working with a band saw
• Two years' Vo-Tech and/ or 3-5 years' on-the-job experience
• Must possess mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints/technical drawings and technical sketches
• Learns, understands, and is able to implement all policies, practices, and procedures
• Lean manufacturing experience
• SAP Knowledge and experience
*Long Term Temporary*
1st shift Mon. – Fri. 6AM – 2PM
Also, Adecco is an equal opportunity employer that offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision care, holiday pay, anniversary bonus opportunities, 401(k) savings plan, tuition reimbursement, and free skills training!