A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician in Saxonburg for a long-term contract opportunity.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician include but are not limited to the following:
1.Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
2.Troubleshooting electrical and electro-mechanical systems.
3.Execution of Preventive Maintenance tasks (PMs) for Production manufacturing and support equipment.
4.Support the building of prototypes, test fixtures, and assembly stations.
5.Support the execution of protocols.
6.Maintaining spare part inventory, workspace and equipment in an orderly and professional manner, specifying and procuring new equipment as needed.
7.Proactively prioritizing and coordinating own activities within fast-paced project schedules.
8.Participate in development of manufacturing process documentation including process flow charts, process failure modes and effects analysis (PFMEA) & visual work instructions (VWI).
9.Support training for TPM Operators in manufacturing equipment operations and basic troubleshooting.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
1. High School diploma or Equivalency.
2. Minimum of three years experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
3. High degree of mechanical aptitude and/or experience in electromechanical devices.
4. Experience in medical device (or other highly-regulated industry) development, manufacturing, or test preferred.
5. Proven sound judgment, values driven, continuous innovation and improvement and adaptability skills.
6. Self-directed attitude towards organization and prioritization of work assignments.
7. Demonstrated ability to implement changes.
8. Clear high performance orientation, sound judgment, values driven, detail orientation and adaptability skills.
9. Demonstrated performance development, building and leveraging partnerships, and continuous innovation and improvement. Excellent written, persuasion and consensus building, listening, and verbal communication skills.
10. Strong competency in Customer Focus, Driving for Results, Integrity and Trust, Ethics and Values and Compassion.
We have the following openings:
•1 position available 2:30pm - 10:30pm
Pay for this position is $15.00 - $20.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
•Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
•401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
•Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
•Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
•Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
•State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
•Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled