all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Field Service Engineer Job Central Maryland job in Columbia, MD
Field Service Engineer Job Central Maryland
Industrial & Manufacturing
Adecco Engineering & Technical is recruiting for a Field Service Engineer Job in Columbia, MD. You will provide service instrument support mainly in the following product areas: HPLC, GC, Spectroscopy. This is a great opportunity for someone with hands-on experience with these instruments to work in a customer facing setting who would like to advance their career! The employee will be primarily supporting Central MD to Central PA service territory.
Field Service Engineer Job in Frederick, MD job functions:
· Repairing, maintaining and installing those products sold by our client or its authorized representatives or suppliers anywhere within the company’s market area.
· Providing technical training to customers, service and technical support personnel.
· Accurate documentation and reporting of all repairs and product failures and when applicable providing design change and improvement recommendations.
· Assist in the development of preventative maintenance procedures for client’s products as required.
· The maintenance and control of repair parts inventories within the position’s assigned region in accordance with the administrative policies.
· Providing customers and other personnel within assigned region necessary support and documentation required to effect instrument repairs, maintenance, and installations.
· Repairing instruments returned to the Regional Service Center in a timely manner and provide support to less experienced service personnel in performance of the same.
· Travel as required to provide service support to customers and other SSI personnel.
· Ensure timely submission of all necessary reports and other required paperwork.
This position’s primary focus is to provide quality, efficient service to our customers and to support the other Service, Technical Support, and Sales & Marketing staff in performance of the same.
Incumbent must be proficient at effectively and efficiently troubleshooting and repairing instrument problems, performing installations, and providing, when necessary, customer and staff training.
Education and/or Experience:
An associate’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology is required, a bachelors within a Life Science discipline is highly preferred. Incumbent must have at least three years of field or in-house instrumentation repair experience (or the equivalent similar product) is required.
Please APPLY NOW and send your resume in word format to Christopher.Wilkins@adeccona.com
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state