An Electrical Test Technician job in Mount Vernon, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This position requires an Associate’s degree in electronics or equivalent and at least one year of component level electronics testing, troubleshooting and soldering. In this position you will perform testing and developmental work involved with client’s products with an emphasis on vehicle electrical systems and components. This position is a six plus month contract position and the pay rate is $18 to $24 per hour.
Electrical Test Technician job responsibilities include:
- Perform testing and developmental work involved with client’s products with an emphasis on electrical systems and components.
- Fabricate, operates and maintain a variety of equipment and test setups that evaluate the performance of vehicle electrical components or systems, both on the vehicle and in the lab.
- Build wiring harnesses and custom test fixtures for use in vehicles and in the lab.
-Troubleshoot and repair vehicle electrical systems.
-Maintain necessary documentation for test work and area operations.
-Position is for first shift, Monday through Friday.
-The job is about 70% active and 30% sedentary with about 80% indoors and 20% outdoors.
- The job may require standing or walking most of the day.
- The job will require the ability to lift 40 pounds. Repetitive hand motions are likely.
- Two-year degree in electronics technology or equivalent
- Electronics training with emphasis on analog, digital, and troubleshooting.
- Experience using instrumentation commonly found in electronics labs (digital voltmeters, oscilloscopes, ammeters, etc)
- Experience reading electronic schematics, soldering, crimping, assembly of connectors.
- Skills in fabrication (hand tools, drills, saws, sanders, etc.) and building to blueprints
- Computer literate - typing, word processing, email, spreadsheets, digital photo editing
- With close supervision, they should be able to locate and assemble components needed to meet engineering drawing requirements (schematics, blueprints). Once the assembly is complete, test the system for proper operation using test equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes as well as monitor and log events as specified by the test plan.
- Document and communicate results and final test setup using computer software programs (MSWord, Excel, and Outlook).
- Good communication skills and flexibility to work on multiple tasks for multiple customers. Ability to quickly learn and self-study is highly desired.
- The person will be expected to learn new forms of test equipment unique to our lab and industry. Training will be provided.
- The job may require standing or walking most of the day. The individual should be able to lift 40 pounds. Repetitive hand motions are likely.
- Safety shoes and glasses are required.
If you are interested in this Electrical Test Technician job opportunity in Everett,WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Leeson at (206) 682-2170 or Mike.Leeson@AdeccoNA.com.