all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Mechanical Assembly Engineering Technician job in Everett, WA
Mechanical Assembly Engineering Technician
Industrial & Manufacturing
Mechanical Assembly Engineering Technician job in Everett, WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This position requires a technical certification or Associate’s degree and prior experience in mechanical assembly with experience in pneumatics preferred. In this position you will be working in the assembly and manufacturing of highly precise low volume/high mix pressure calibration controllers/products. This includes, but is not limited to the mechanical assembly of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components. This position is a six to twelve month temporary-to-hire position and the pay rate is $17 to $25 per hour.
Mechanical Assembly Engineering Technician job responsibilities include:
- This position will be working in the assembly and manufacturing of highly precise low volume/high mix pressure calibration controllers/products. This includes, but is not limited to the mechanical assembly of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components.
- The correct candidate will possess excellent problem solving skills, electrical/pneumatic system troubleshooting, mechanical assembly experience, and an astute attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Technical Certification or Associates Degree Technical Field highly desired.
- Mechanical Assembly Experience.
- Experience with Pneumatics and Pressure Gages preferred.
- Some experience with electrical/electronic components
- Working PC skills (experience with Microsoft Office)
- Experience using power/manual tools
- Ability to read engineering drawings and schematics
- Excellent communication skills.
- Military training & experience is welcomed.
- Ok working in inside factory environment.
- Able to lift 50 lbs or higher and work on feet for 8+ hours per day.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembly Engineering Technician job opportunity in Everett, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Leeson at (206) 682-2170 or Mike.Leeson@AdeccoNA.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state