all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Technical Support Representative job in Durham, NC
Technical Support Representative
A local Fortune 500 company is seeking Technical Support representatives to assist with handling & resolving issues from consumers & retail operations. Great opportunity to gain experience and build your resume!
• Help Desk Technical Support.
• Incoming and Outgoing calls.
• 4 week onsite training. 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Must be present for all days of training – no exceptions.
• Ability to work between the hours of 7:00 am – 10:00 pm. Facility is open 7 days a week. Must be flexible & able to work weekends.
• Network Connectivity.
• Minimum of 1 year technical support experience with emphasis on Help Desk Support.
• Strong attention to Detail.
• Effective Communication ability (Verbal & Written)
• Computer knowledge.
• A+ or Network+ Certification preferred.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
• High School Education.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
•Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
•401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
•Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
•Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
•Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
•State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
•Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state