The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, with a comprehensive service offering temporary and contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Job Title: HP Server Automation Engineer (HPSA / Opsware)
Job Location: REMOTE/VIRTUAL
Job Status: Contract (W2), 6 Month
Pay Rate/Salary Range: ~$55 - $60/Hr., DOE
• Specific experience with HP SA (Server Automation)
• Work as a member of a team to create, implement and document automation solutions.
• Proficient with System administration and debugging on the following platforms: Linux and Windows.
• Understands how various server applications (Web Servers, databases, application servers) work together for an overall systems solution.
• Developing Software Policies, OS Build Plans, Audits and Reports using HPSA
• Perform Opsware agent installs/deinstalls/upgrades
• Troubleshoot and restore not reachable Opsware agents
• Coordinate with the vendor to resolve agent errors and issues as needed
• Scripting and packaging request
• HPSA /Opsware, HP OO, Perl, Python, shell (bash/ksh/sh/csh), Powershell, HTML, SQL
• Minimum of 1 years experience in the use of HP Server Automation (Opsware SAS)
• Minimum of 3 year of System Administration experience in support of large-scale Linux, Microsoft Windows and VMWare systems environments.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Ability to work autonomously and with a diverse team.
• Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Strong consulting and customer service skills.
• Self-motivated and able to define, plan and implement long-term tasks and goals
• Self-starter who takes initiative and works well in a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently when required.
Adecco Engineering and Technical offers one of the most complete temporary employee benefits programs in the industry. Once on assignment, you’ll have access to a comprehensive group medical coverage plan, 401(k), direct deposit, service bonuses, select paid holidays (based on accrued hours), skills training and other free career counseling services. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.