all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Mobile Software Engineer job in San Francisco, CA
Mobile Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
A Mobile Software Engineer job in San Francisco,CA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In this role you will predominantly work on apps for iOS and Android platforms, and help with website mobile optimizations, to improve and extend the reach of my client’s renowned anime and manga titles and other content across new devices and platforms. If you are considering this position you must have experience developing an iOS or Android app that has been released to the consumer market.
Mobile Software Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Work on iOS and / or Android application
• Develop new content and improve existing code
• Collaborate with other teams to help provide customers with a great entertainment experience
• Interact with Rails server APIs to integrate with rest of the platform.
• Willingness to assist other teams as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum three years of development experience
• Previous experience developing an iOS or Android application for the consumer market
• Proficient in Objective C and / or Java
• Enjoy Anime and Manga is a plus
If you are interested in this Mobile Software Engineer job in San Francisco, CA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Brandon Ploch at Brandon.Ploch@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state