A contract Transition Management Coordinator job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. A Bachelor's Degree with at least two years of broad business experience is required for consideration. In this position, you'll be part of the successful business adoption of various technical projects. You will also work with TMs, Project Management, Geography, Business and Functional teams to align and coordinate efforts to drive change globally.
Transition Management Coordinator job responsibilities include:
• Use TM principles and methodology across small/medium initiatives.
• Develop training materials to support change and act as content provider for training materials.
• Develop the TM communication materials for specific initiatives.
• Compose and distribute timely communication.
• Align on best practices and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc.
• Act as an internal consultant on strategy/deliverables for small/medium change initiatives.
• Bachelor's Degree required with at least two years of broad business experience.
• High level of proficiency in using desktop tools for communication and analysis, including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Experience in coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings.
• Experience presenting to stakeholders, using excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possesses an optimistic and enthusiastic attitude towards change.
• Broad business experience, preferably in the implementation of business change initiatives.
• Understanding of change theory and methodologies, including: stakeholder and change impact assessments, end user and internal communications, broad understanding of training design and development, organizational readiness and adoption planning.
• Ability to execute strategies and deliverables for change initiatives (e.g. newsletters, surveys, training materials, stakeholder assessments, etc.).
• Previous experience developing training and/or communication materials is preferred.
• Previous experience in process, system and/or reorganization projects is strongly preferred.
• Desire to align on best practices and to stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in global TM network, forums, etc.
• Ability to successfully deliver tangible results.
• Exhibits flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity.
If you are interested in this Transition Management Coordinator job in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Mary Lavin at 503-535-2580 or Mary.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Client NIKE, Inc.
Status Reason Pending Sourcing
Reason Transition/ Change management
Department Transition Mgmt
Job Category Program/Process Excellence
Job Family TRANSITION MANAGEMENT
Job Code A1219-ETW
Job Title TRANSITION - PROF ENTRY (L)
Duties The nature of the work is focused on defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition. Transition Management: Use TM principles and methodology across small/medium initiatives. Training and Awareness Building: Develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management. Communication: Develop the TM communication materials for specific initiatives, Compose and distribute timely communication. Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for small/medium change initiatives.
Skills 2 years specific experience working with Change & Transition Management theory and methodologies in regional and country project delivery. Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Education Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 0-1 years directly relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 yr; Masters + 0-3 yrs; Associates degree + 1-3 yrs; High School + 3-5 yrs.
# of Positions 1
MC - Millikan C, WHQ
Start Date 05/20/2014
Estimated End Date 05/20/2015
Hours Per Week 40.00
Hours Per Day 8.00