all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Project Coordinator job in Beaverton, Oregon job in Beaverton, OR
Project Coordinator job in Beaverton, Oregon
A Project Coordinator job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. As the Planning Process Analyst for Emerging Markets, you'll lead the design, development and successful implementation of planning business processes through Lean, Strategy Deployment, and Process Innovation. You'll be responsible for driving process improvements, encourage best practice sharing and aligning processes and policies where appropriate. This is a Nine Month Contract and the rate of pay is Market.
Project Coordinator job responsibilities include:
- You will collaborate across the entire Demand Planning/Inventory Management team representing the team on global projects as well as driving process innovation through process improvement initiatives and/or local projects.
- You will also work across the matrix with stakeholders throughout Emerging Markets Merchandising and Operations, as well as other global, geo, and product engine counterparts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field of study.
- Solid understanding of principles behind creating and executing Project Management.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills in a variety of formats for diverse audiences.
- Cross cultural experience would be an asset.
- Proven ability to successfully lead and influence a team comprised of all levels of the matrix.
- Proven Lean root cause problem solving, decision making experience and ability to think "outside the box" and apply new thinking to the Planning process.
- Flexibility to participate in conference calls during the Global/Geography timelines.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
If you are interested in this Project Coordinator job in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Wirfs at 503.535.2585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state