IT Auditor job in Houston, Texas is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting or Management Information Systems, Computer Science is required. You must have two years of experience in IT Audit and internal controls, general audit and controls, business processes, or accounting systems. You will conduct Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) information systems and operational audits to review and assess the adequacy of internal controls. Located NW (290/1960 area)
The IT Auditor’s job responsibilities include:
* Assist in the controls, reliability, and integrity of the company’s information technology environment to assist with maintaining and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IT risk management, internal controls, and corporate governance.
* Perform system access testing including assessment of user roles and profiles and segregation of duties conflicts across various application systems and their underlying platforms.
* Coordinate all aspects of the SOX program with management, the co-sourced IT Audit professionals, and external auditors.
* Working with ERPs, networks, Unix/Linux based OSs, SAP & SQL Server databases, Active Directory and inventory management systems a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting or Management Information Systems, Computer Science is required.
* Two years of experience in IT audit and internal controls, general audit and controls, business processes, or accounting systems.
* Understanding of standard financial and operations business processes and a sound understanding of SOX requirements, access reviews, security layers, project lifecycle, and change management controls.
* Knowledge of the Institute of Internal Auditors’ International Professional Practices Framework(Standards).
* Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products including Office 365, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access and Visio.
* Flexibility for minimal travel (10-25%) domestically and internationally.
If you are interested in the IT Auditor job in Houston, Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Moreno at 713-278-8558 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled