A Data Analytics Analyst job in the North Scottsdale, AZ area is available through Adecco Engineering & Technical. You will be responsible for performing database list pulls for strategic initiatives to support communications to PBM members primarily relating to formulary and benefit plan designs.
Data Analytics Analyst job duties:
- Execute structured SAS-SQL code to synthesize large amounts of relational data to optimize complex member communications products to key audiences.
- Perform quality assurance on list pulls
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, Economics or related field (or related experience) along with a minimum of one to two years of working knowledge and experience in successfully leveraging sophisticated database management platforms such as Teradata, Oracle, SQL-server or structured programming. Must be proficient with SQL experience.
- Minimum of one to two years of working knowledge and experience in successfully leveraging sophisticated database management platforms such as Teradata, Oracle, SQL-server or structured programming.
- Must have superior analytical skills and problem solving skills with a high level of independent judgment and initiative required.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent. Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- This position requires strong of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines.
- Experience in database or direct marketing is heavily preferred.
- MSAS Experience is preferred, but not required.
If you meet the qualifications and feel that you would be a good fit for our Data Analytics Analyst job in the north Scottsdale, AZ area, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jami Usher at 480-636-4017 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled