all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Senior Database Administrator
Saint Petersburg, FL
Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection.
• Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation.
• Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure.
• Act as liaison with customers.
• Tests designed applications.
• Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities.
• Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues.
• Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies.
• Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality.
CRITICAL SKILLS: Teradata DBA with Unix background and 5 year hands on experience
REQUIRED SKILLS: • 5+years Data Warehouse environment
• 5+ years Teradata DBA
• 5+ years Teradata SQL Utilities
• 5+ years Teradata SQL Tuning and Supporting ETL/BI teams
• 5+ years Oracle
• 5+ year UNIX Shell Scripting
• 5+ years DB2 DBA and IBM-CDC Tool
• Must be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised
• Able to work in a fast changing environment at times under pressure
DESIRED SKILLS: 1 Year on C or C++ (Optional)
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state