all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Sr. Systems Analyst - Agile Environment
Systems Analysts collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that project value is described and that business and system requirements are aligned to deliver this promised value. In this role, Systems Analysts drive the assessment and elaboration of requirements to reduce speculation in the appropriate solutions to address them.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with product owners to identify, describe, quantify, and fulfill project value, prioritizing high-level requirements accordingly.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams composed of product management, content, and technology stakeholders to establish requirements using a variety of techniques (e.g. sponsor/customer/user interview, customer/user tests, data analysis, user observation/contextual inquiry)..
• Detail requirements of the user experience and user-system/system-system interactions through discussion as well as narrative and pictorial artifacts, driving speculation about the stability and accuracy of requirements out of the development process.
• Mock-up, review, recommend changes to, and validate user interface design to ensure compliance with requirements, functional specifications, and technical design.
• Facilitate and drive the development of solutions to the problems posed by requirements.
• Work with content and engineering teams to analyze and document content structure and system logic necessary to support requirements.
• Review and recommend changes to system design and architecture as described verbally or through written artifacts (e.g. use case realizations, sequence/activity diagrams, pseudo-code) to ensure completeness and design-to-requirements traceability.
• Collaborate with team to validate priority and assess impact of requirements as they evolve throughout project.
• Develop and review tests in conjunction with quality assurance and engineering
• Assist with development integration and quality assurance testing as needed.
• Estimate analysis resource needs and provide input into project planning.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state