A Product Manager job in Boise, ID is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. As a qualified individual interested in this direct hire opportunity you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field. Also, you will be aiding in managing network solutions including wireless routing and security solutions. You will be responsible for going from market research to launch and lifecycle management.
Product Manager job responsibilities include:
• Manage assigned merchandise – investigating features, developing specifications, user stories, and working with engineering teams to develop and launch.
• Go from market research / business case through investigation, development, launch and lifecycle management.
• Customer/Market Research - gather market and customer feedback to understand key issues/needs and trends in customer base.
• Conduct market analysis to get broader sense of the market and competitive use.
• Manage timely delivery of releases.
• Work closely with our engineering and QA teams to define and clarify merchandise behavior and ensure the final solution delights our customers.
• Have an eye for a pleasing user experience and be able to work with a 3rd party vendor to help define such an experience.
• Work with cross-functional sales, marketing and operations team to launch and support new merchandise.
• Prepare and execute on go-to-market plans, including pricing, sales training, and marketing.
• Work with marketing team to create and deliver all aspects of key outbound marketing collateral including; data sheets written and video, announcements, newsletters, datasheets, presentations for business and technical decision makers, positioning, end-of-sales, content for webinars and other outbound marketing events.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field; MS or MBA preferred
• Experience in management of computer networking hardware/software, including routing and security protocols and services
• A technical background in computer networking
• Demonstrated ability to work with a cross functional teams
• Ability to present in front of a technical and non-technical audience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a broad range of technical and business audiences
If you are interested in this Product Manager job opportunity in Boise, ID then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Megan Stradley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled