all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Ruby Developer-Cloud Applications
Adecco Engineering and Technical has a current job opportunity for a Ruby Developer for Cloud Applications in Boise, ID. This is a long-term opportunity with one of Idaho's top employers.
• Member of a software solutions team in a complex highly integrated environment. Contributes to Cloud environment and SaaS product design activities. You will focus on developing the automation of stack provisioning, configuration of service platforms, metrics dashboards and application installation to enable fast and dynamic business changes in the SaaS environment.
• Deliver tools and framework to accelerate product delivery and improve team agility for deployment and rollback in our cloud environments.
• Perform cloud and application technology evaluations to introduce new technologies to be adopted by wider team.
• Strong Ruby programming with at least 1-2 years’ experience
• Experienced Chef development for Cloud services management
• Experience with automation development including stack provisioning, configuration of service platforms and application installation in the Cloud environment. (AWS, HP Cloud, Azure and Rackspace environments)
• Experience with Linux System Administration
• Experienced in agile R&D software development teams and processes
• Experience with high-performance open source web technologies
To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Valerie Clement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state