all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Lead Performance Engineer
Adecco jobs for you
Software Development Engineer II
Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Software Development Engineer on a contract opportunity with a leading company in Reston, VA.
In this position, the successful candidate will function as a a software engineer who can help the customer build and maintain market leading security protection. This individual will work with other software engineers, QA engineers, sustaining engineers, and engineering managers to develop shipping versions of mobility services.
1. Assisting in technical research and analysis with senior team members
2. Contributing to team assignments by following team coding standards with a focus on high-quality software
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
1. 3-5 years of professional software development
2. Expert knowledge of C#, .Net and SQL
4. Experience with Microsoft Exchange and/or LDAP preferred
5. Understanding of mobile and cloud technologies
6. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
7. Effective testing and debugging skills
8. Ability to excel in a Scrum team model
9. Strong interest in cutting-edge technologies
10. Pro-active self-starter with the ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
12. Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
13. BS in computer science or equivalent - MS preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state