Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Web Programmer Analyst in Baltimore MD. This position is a long-term temporary to hire job opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Web Programmer Analyst include but are not limited to the following:
Support existing Task Tracker application and resolve moderately complex program problems
• Develop programs to meet complex business needs including enhancements to existing programs
• Ensure programs meet standards and technical specifications; perform technical analysis and component delivery
• Conduct quality assurance activities such as peer/code reviews
• Develop unit test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs and perform unit testing to ensure requirements are met for system modifications
Web Prgrammer Analyst candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Visual Studio, MS SQL Studio Management, TFS, Infragistic,
• Web programming espcially C#, Java Script, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, and IIS
• Five (5) or more years progressive experience in Information Technology
• Extensive knowledge of Web programming espcially C#, Java Script, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, SQL Stored Procedure, and database design
• In-depth knowledge and experience with SQL and data extraction methodologies
• Two (2) or more years experience in application maintenance and production support
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
To be considered for this position, please use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Mr. Chris Black at 410-290-3262 or at Chris.Black@adeccona.com.