all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Software Quality Engineer - 6 Month Contract
Software QA Engineer-
Our client in Baltimore, MD is looking for a Software Quality Engineer for a 6-month contract position. The Software QA will guide and participate in bug testing, identification, and problem solving. Lead quality assurance process from test design to final reports. Communicate test results and ongoing needs to management.
• Design, write and execute test plans, test scripts and test scenarios that adhere to the system requirements
• Identifies, analyzes, and documents defects, questionable errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, and content.
• Day to day engagement and participation on Agile project.
• Provide status updates regarding test progress, results, and unresolved problems.
• Reviews and contributes to software program documentation.
• Develops and executes test automation scripts.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Review and provide feedback on requirements and software design
• Installation of application in Test environments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
• Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or Information Technology related field.
Experience: More than 5 years professional experience.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
Please APPLY and send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state