A Software Developer job located in Schenectady, NY is available now through Adecco Engineering and Technical. To be considered for this position you must have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. You will work both independently and in a team with other programmers with a focus on writing code and applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. You will have the opportunity to work for a company that promotes career growth.
Software Developer job responsibilities include:
• Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of both Web and Client Server Applications.
• Manage the efficient and effective applications and tools consistent with established specifications and business requirements.
• Collaborate with and takes direction from Technical Lead and subject matter experts in the technical assessment of new designs and programming work.
• Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
• Ability to adapt quickly to fast - paced changing environment and priorities.
• Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field
• At least three years recent experience in application programming with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web services (XML, SOAP, WCF), and Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL).
• At least five years overall IT software experience.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
• Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
If you are interested in this Software Developer job in Schenectady, NY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Nick Polsinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled