Adecco Engineering & Technical is looking for a Senior Oracle Applications Analyst with a strong background in SCM modules for a DIRECT HIRE job with a Top Workplace in Cleveland, OH, USA.
The Analysts - Supply Chain Management positions combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules. Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Strategy & Planning
• Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
• Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
• Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
• Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
• Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain areas.
• Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
• Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
• Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
• Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
• Create and maintain system documentation
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
• Provide business reports to management
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field
• 5+ years Oracle application experience with the Manufacturing modules – EAM, BOM, or Oracle Discrete Mfg
• Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
• Experience in lead support of software applications.
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
• 25% of travel
• Relocation assistance and sponsorship available
Please send resume to email@example.com . EOE
Adecco Engineering & Technical is a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals. Our office specializes in Direct Hire and Contract to Hire technical careers within the United States.
KEYWORDS: Oracle, SCM, Supply Chain, Analyst, Functional, Cleveland, OH, USA