Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for an Server Hardware Support position for a long term opportunity with a leading company in Austin, TX
System support for all implemented systems, coordinate and perform break-fix tasks, and work with 3rd party vendors and senior engineering staff to resolve more complex problem scenarios.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player and actively participate in a fast-paced and challenging global environment. Candidates must be able to work independently and demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills.
• Provide server and operating system support from envisioning, planning, and provisioning to stabilization in production
• Guides/ consults customers with the definition of realistic requirements
• Consults/provide customer with innovative solutions
• Enforces global system engineering standards and best practices
• Performs Server hardware support, OS platform support, and root cause analysis
• Troubleshooting escalated issues.
• Analyze and provide innovative system engineering.
• Knowledge of OS performance optimization, hardware configuration, and related root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
• Advanced experience with Windows Server Operating Systems (MS Windows Servers 2003/2008, respective administration tools.
• Good English communication and customer service abilities.
• Willing to work odd hours during emergency system crisis or to accommodate customer time zone.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.