all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Senior Game Developer job in Austin, TX
Senior Game Developer
A direct-hire Senior Game Developer job in Austin, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In order to qualify for this position, you must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, plus four years of professional experience with C++. In this role you will be on a collaborative development team working on exciting and innovative gameplay projects. You can expect a competitive salary that depends on your level of experience, as well as full benefits and an excellent work environment.
Senior Game Developer job responsibilities include:
• Identify and resolve defects.
• Develop, design, modify and implement game software.
• Collaborate with lead engineers to create project delivery schedule.
• Verify that design and development is implemented entirely and performs to expectations with minimal rework needed.
• Create validation procedures and unit tests.
• Document technical specifications.
• Four or more years of professional gaming development experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge of C++ and verifiable development experience.
• Experience with Visual Studio / Visual C++
• Hands on working experience developing gaming software.
• Excellent communication and team work skills.
If you are interested in this direct-hire Senior Game Developer job in Austin, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jaymie Athanas at Jaymie.Athanas@adeccona.com or 512-823-2373.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state