A direct-hire Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer job in Austin, TX is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In this role, you will be responsible for technical leadership, design, planning, development, and execution of test processes, test scripts, and test plans. Hands-on expertise in both manual and automated testing at a senior level is required. A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus five years of experience is also required. This is a direct hire opportunity, and the salary will depend on experience.
Quality Assurance Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Design and implement automated, API and manual test suites on firmware, client-server applications, embedded applications, web applications, relational databases, software utilities, customer specific applications, reports, and user documentation.
• Plan, create, maintain, and execute detailed test plans and scripts for verification of: software functionality, security, load, performance.
• Generate and maintain the test data and the test environment.
• Develop scripts according to technical requirements. Responsible for suggesting changes to ensure accuracy of documented requirements.
• Hands-on experience with developing both manual and automated test scripts.
• Experience with White-box and API testing.
• Five to Seven years of experience for a mid-level spot, eight or more years of experience for a Senior-level spot.
• Proficient with .NET, C#, or C++.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
If you are interested in this direct-hire Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer job opportunity located in Austin, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jaymie Kerr at 512-823-2373 or Jaymie.Kerr@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled