Position Title: Sr Software Design Engineer in Test- SDET
Location: Seattle, Downtown
Duration: 12 months contract
Pay: Open on W2
Position Description: As a senior Software Design Engineer in Test you will be working closely with end users, developers and other stake holders in an agile environment. In addition to defining, documenting and executing the testing of internally used .NET based web applications you will be involved in sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, development and product deployment. The successful candidate for this position will be comfortable in an agile development environment contributing to both manual and automated test case creation and execution of .NET based applications, services, web applications, database objects, and data integrity. The ability to understand and test systems integration is a must. This position will be utilizing the following tools/technologies: SQL, XML, programming and scripting of automated test cases, and Test Complete automation software.
- 6 + years of Software Test experience
- Emphasis on development of automated test cases and frameworks.
- Experience in creating test plans and detailed test cases
- Experience creating complex SQL queries, debugging stored procedures, troubleshooting database permissions
- Ability to complete simple database administration tasks such as backup/restoring databases, troubleshooting permissions
- Windows server administration to include diagnosing permissions issues, administer IIS, PowerShell scripting, simple network troubleshooting
- VB.NET SQL Server Regression testing
-- Experience in Web Testing
- Experience Database testing
- Experience in testing tiered, database-driven web applications
- Experienced in working with large databases and data integrity validation.
- Previous contributions to test automation
- Experience with test automation and the creation of automated test suites
- Experience in high scale environments-
- Experience supporting a team of developers.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal/communication skills
Education and Preferred Skills:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated motivation and ability to “hold your own” / produce quality work independently.
- Proven ability and desire to work in an Agile development environment
- Very strong communication skills – asks questions, makes contributions, shares necessary information.
- Experience working alongside developers, project managers, and other QA professionals in a collaborative team environment.
To be considered for this position, use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact ‘Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or email@example.com
*The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.