all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
SEO/ Digital Marketing Consultant job in Everett, WA
SEO/ Digital Marketing Consultant
A SEO/ Digital Marketing Consultant job in Everett ,WA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. A Bachelors’ degree with a minimum of two years’ experience is required for this role. You will be updating the clients GA profiles and global reporting. The client requires an individual who can help with 301 redirects, SEO and broken links. This is a contract position for 6 months plus
SEO/ Digital Marketing Consultant responsibilities include:
- Ability to run reports, analyze SEO data world wide, identify issues on global sites, make recommendations and fix
- Have to set up profiles, create reports, use tag manager, data mine page level data, identify trends etc
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Web Master Tools as well as other SEO tools.
- Work with other departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of jobs.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Must be ready to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- A Bachelors degree is desired or certifications with web technologies
- Around two plus years of experience in a similar role
-Specialized in SEO and Google Analytics.
- worked in (publishing) various CMS platforms
- Understanding of social platform native analytics such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
- Basic content and some technical SEO knowledge is a plus.
If you are interested in this SEO/ Digital Marketing Consultant job located in Everett, WA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Sukanya Chidambara at 206-682-2170 or Sukanya.Chidambara@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state