all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Mobile Solutions Project Lead
Fort Worth, TX
Our client is hiring for a permanent Mobile Solutions Project Lead position in Ft. Worth,TX. You must have a minimum of five years experience in a project lead or manager role specializing in mobile application projects. You will be working with various levels of management and external consultants to conceptualize, design, develop, and launch a new line of B2B and internal mobile applications and services. The salary range for this position is negotiable depending on experience and there is a very high potential for long term employment with this thriving company.
The Mobile Solutions Project Lead responsibilities include:
- Advise business leaders as they make strategic technology decisions.
- Coordinate the activities of internal and external consultant development teams to ensure that they understand and apply requirements, and deliver superior results.
- Remain “hands-on” throughout the process and post implementation.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies.
-Mobileand Responsive Web design.
- Experience developing and deploying iOS and/or Android native apps.
- Strong User Interface design skills.
- Experience with ecommerce frameworks.
- Experience integrating systems within complex landscapes (mainframe, Oracle/PeopleSoft, .Net/SQL Server).
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills
If you are interested in this permanent Mobile Solutions Project Lead position inFt. Worth,TXor other Project Lead opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.adeccousa.com.”
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state