all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Software Test Engineer
San Jose, CA
Come work for a great company in San Jose as a Software Test Engineer. We are looking for:
The job involves working on Cisco Unified Computing System with next generation data center products. You will be part of a fast paced team. Open communications, empowerment, teamwork, and customer success are the foundations of the team. Thus, you set your own limits for learning and achievements.
• 10+ years of experience in software quality automation and assurance.
• Experience with Server Management Software preferred.
• Strong analytical skill and some customer escalation experience to design test plan against functional specification and customer use-case.
• Experience with data center virtualization will definitely help in this data center product test job.
• Sound knowledge and experience to automate test cases using Python and GIT version control (Min 3 years exp required.) Help test coverage with function and regression test.
•Experience with automate HTML5 GUI Selenium tool (Min 2 years exp required).
• Good communication skill and a team player that will work with development team to address issues
quickly and provide viable solutions with your experience.
• Prior experience working in a project oriented environment and meeting deadlines under tight time
Find bugs, defects, and regressions. Design, implement, execute and debug information technology test cases and scripts. Validate and document completion of testing and development. Automate test cases. Verify fixes. 10 years of experience are required.
Automation experience is a must with Python and Selenium for HTML5.
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state