all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Software Development Engineer
San Jose, CA
Come work for a top company in San Jose. We are looking for:
Secure Access Mobility Group (SAMPG) is a fast growing Business Unit within Cisco with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Secure ACS, Cisco NAC, Cisco Enterprise PolicyManager and Policy Services Engine offerings to Enterprise wired, wireless and BYOD customers with $100M+ annual revenues. Within SAMPG we are building policy-driven, context-aware networking solutions that scale across distributed network deployments. We have distributed teams across multiple geographies. Our products are well received and successful, and are experiencing fast growth. A start-up culture with great Marketing and Sales support. We are seeking a candidate with rock-solid design & analysis skills, fearless when debugging, and prudent when dealing with customer issues. Even-keel, facts-based. Great sense of judgment around code changes. If you have the passion, experience, and drive to build out this platform, we want to speak to you.
· 10+ years of C/C++ Programming Experience preferably in Linux development environments.
· Strong experience working and resolving customer’s issues.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, able to present ideas and information clearly.
· Must be proficient and comfortable at problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality.
· Development experience on a Security Appliance with deep network security domain expertise a plus.
· Excellent C/C++ programming in Linux development environment.
· Good understanding of advanced topics such as multithreading, event-driven mechanisms, memory debugging.
· Strong knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures, shell scripting is required.
· Understanding of messaging protocols such as XMPP and distributed systems is a plus
· Experience in XML and regular expression message parsing technologies
· Experience in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), TLS technologies
· Experience in SQL and/or Oracle database technologies is a plus
· Knowledge of AAA protocol and security technologies such as Firewalls, Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems is a plus.
· Knowledge of build tools such as maven is a plus.
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state