A Sr. ATG Developer job in Raleigh, North Carolina is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This role requires frequent and close contact with engineers, IT managers, business analysts, contractors, consultants, and vendors to deliver enterprise-class software within time and budget constraints. You will be expected to engage actively in the design and development of ground-breaking software that fits the overall strategy of providing high-quality re-usable solutions to the business. In this role, you will work collaboratively to design, build, test, deploy and maintain quality, scalable solutions for the ATG platform.
The Sr. ATG Developer job responsibilities include:
Work with the product team to set standards and drive quality within the ATG code base, by spending 30-40% of your time providing team leadership as a lead developer.
Contribute production-ready code for the ATG platform by spending 60-70% of your time resolving open change requests within our backlog management tools.
Implement change requests within the ATG modules such as Personalization, Commerce, BCC and CSC, among others.
Collaborate with Operations teams for Tier 3 support and quality feedback cycle.
Work with QA engineers and analysts to establish a Quality-first culture.
Perform other related engineering duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent work experience and certification.
· 7+ years of combined experience with Java software design and development of complex, high-volume eCommerce sites.
· 5-7 years of directly related experience in progressively responsible positions in information technology within a medium to large and
• 2+ years experience with Oracle ATG Web Commerce, including demonstrated experience with Personalization, Commerce, BCC and CSC
· Deep understanding of API, standards and frameworks, including RESTful web services.
· Proficiency in applications development methodology (Agile/SCRUM) and use of issue tracking and version control systems.
· Experience architecting, designing, and developing high performing web applications.
· Experience in heterogenous infrastructure environments including Windows and Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) .
If you are interested in this Sr. ATG Developer job opportunity in Raleigh, NC then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Tracy McGovern at 919-484-8008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled