Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Drafter in Latham
**Seeking a Mechanical Drafter/Designer**
• Act as detailer to produce assembly drawings, detail drawings, and layouts based on input from Designers and/or Engineering.
• Gathering technical inputs from all disciplines as required to perform tasks
• Review drawings for accuracy, conformance to project requirements, fabricability and established company practices and procedures.
• Modify drawings in accordance with approved Engineering Changes
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field plus one year of AutoDesk Inventor experience.
• Associate's degree in a technical field plus two years of AutoDesk Inventor experience.
• Useful knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and their applications.
• Applies a working knowledge of drafting standards and methods, geometric tolerancing.
• Aptitude in computer aided parametric solid modeling design and detailing.
• Working knowledge of computers, plotters, printers and other devices used for CAD.
• Possesses high technical aptitude and the ability to; visualize physical forms, develop feasible configurations, and understand engineering information.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.