all Adecco sites
Adecco Information Technology
-- Category --
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Adecco jobs for you
Real Time Simulation Engineer
Adecco Engineering and Technical has a current job opportunity for a Software Engineer in Binghamton.
Required Skills & Experience
• Design and programming experience with C, C++ (OOP), Microsoft
Visual Studio.Net and Visual Studio.
• Software development experience both in a team environment and independently
• Experience with Windows GUI and application development.
• Experience with Interface Control Requirements and Documentation
• Background in real time simulation and or game development
• Development experience in Open Scene Graph, DirectX, DirectShow, and gaming
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the research, design and writing of software for Company Products
Supports/installs software applications/systems Software Engineering Position
Tests new and existing software for faults and corrects any deficiencies
Modifies existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification and improvement
Bachelor’s degree in engineering/computer science required.
To be considered for this position, please use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Mike Morrisey at email@example.com.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state