all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Document Control Specialist job in Plainsboro, NJ
Document Control Specialist
Medical & Science
$25 - $25 Hourly
We are currently seeking a Document Control Specialist for our client in Princeton, NJ. Please review the job description below in full, if you meet ALL qualifications, please follow the below instructions on how to complete the online application. This position has the potential to become a permanent opportunity for the right fit!!! We look forward to working with you!!
Adecco offers some excellent opportunities for employees! We offer a competitive health, dental, vision and 401K benefit plan available to you after your first pay check, pay is weekly via direct deposit.
• Med Device or Pharmaceutical industry experience is highly desired
• The ability to work under pressure is key
The temporary position is responsible for coordination, publishing, submission and archiving of regulatory submissions in both paper and electronic format, maintaining appropriate electronic and hard copy filing systems. Prepare and review Standard Operating Procedures. Maintain history files of SOP"s and other controlled documents. Process and maintain the Corporate Label Review and Approval Process.
Primary responsibilities are to:
• Responsible for the quality of submissions generated and manages the elements of submissions to Regulatory Authorities.
• Ensure that logistics and needs for preparing and assembling regulatory filings are obtained in a timely manner.
• Organizing and maintaining company regulatory submissions documentation to assure it is accurate, up-to-date and readily available to appropriate personnel and during an audit or inspection. Maintains tracking systems for the completed regulatory submissions.
• Assist in the development of training materials and provides training to internal and external personnel on regulatory operations processes including document management and publishing systems.
• Responsible for coordination, implementation and ongoing improvement of these processes.
• Contributes to an environment that fosters collaboration, trust, regulatory excellence, creativity and initiative.
• Other duties as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position:
• Education: Bachelor Degree in Science or Business related field
• Certifications: N/A
• Experience: A Minimum of 3-5 years working in a medical device/pharmaceutical industry is a plus, Knowledge of QASR/GMP regulations and ISO standards is required
Please complete the application by following these simple instructions:
1. Go to http://www.adeccousa.com/Pages/PassiveApply.aspx
2. Click on “Apply Here” in the top right corner.
3. Upload resume in word document
4. Select Office: 020275 or Somerset- 1 Executive Drive Suite 100, Somerset, NJ 08873
5. Fill out application and submit!!
Once you complete the online application please call us at 732-563-1660.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state