all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Look Up Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Full Time Medical Coding Manager
Per Diem Clinical Nurse Educator
Chemistry Laboratory Technician
Pharmacy Technician- Costa Mesa, CA
Pharmacist - Costa Mesa, CA
Adecco jobs for you
Pharmacy Tech/Customer Service Representative
Costa Mesa, CA
Medical & Science
$16 - $18 Hourly
Adecco has partnered with a well-known, stable healthcare company in need of several pharmacy technician customer service representatives. MUST have valid pharmacy technician certification.
* MUST have experience as a pharmacy technician. 1-2 years is preferred. We will consider resumes with completed internships that also have a solid customer service background.
* MUST have experience doing customer service.
Duties will include:
* Answer incoming calls; assisting customers/pharmacies/physicians with orders and re-orders, benefit eligibility questions and prescriptions status inquiries.
* Escalate drug related calls to the appropriate pharmacies.
* Assist pharmacies and members on all issues related to processing of pharmacy claims.
* Determine appropriateness of overriding pharmacy claims edits and error messages.
* Coordinate internal resolution of claims exceptions and other issues.
* Initiate correspondence with members regarding claims rejections and other benefit interpretation.
* Make outbound calls on prescriptions with hold orders and payment issues.
* May also assist in logging in of new prescription orders.
* Educates customers on benefits, use of plan, formulary, premiums and status of orders, claims or inquiries.
The positions that are available are very much a hybrid of many job duties. While having great customer service is always a first priority, we are also looking for someone who will be able to assist with inbound and outbound calls, enrollment, verification of information within multiple systems, and other duties as needed.
A flexible schedule is required. MUST be able to work any shift between the hours of 5am-11pm, OT, and occasional weekends and holidays.
This is a contract position that is scheduled to go from Sept/Oct until Spring 2013. Pays $18/hr.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a stable and profitable company. While we cannot promise permanent employment, this company has a history of hiring “the best of the best” of the contract associates.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO ADECCOGG AT YAHOO.COM. PLEASE PUT "PHARM TECH" IN THE SUBJECT LINE. At this time, we kindly request no phone calls.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state