all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Product Manager job in Melville, NY
Medical & Science
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a Product Manager job. This is a direct hire opportunity. The Product Manager will be responsible to maintain and grow sales and profits for multiple product groups and manage product life cycle from concept forward.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Product Manager job include:
• Manage new and redesigned product in active development.
• Examine, develop and recommend product strategies for assigned product groups. Introduce new products and optimize profitability of existing and mature products.
• Champion research and analysis including competitive pricing, financial models, features and applications, etc…
• Take ownership of all elements of the product development process including product specification, packaging, pricing and phase out/in plans.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 5+ years experience in lighting controls industry a MUST!
• Bachelors Degree in technical or business field preferred
• 5+ years experience in product management and/or development
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Product Manager job or any related opportunities with Adecco.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state