all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Adecco jobs for you
Pharmacy Technician- Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Medical & Science
Adecco Medical and Science, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of medical and scientific professionals, has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Fill prescriptions
- Pack filled prescriptions
- Replenish shelves and automated dispensing machines
- Track inventory
- Sort and deliver mail
- Operate automated shipping machinery
- Constantly meet established productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards while maintaining a good attendance record
- Stocking shelves (may include lifting up to 30 lbs)
- Moving boxes from station to conveyor belt (may include lifting up to 40 lbs)
- Frequent and lengthy periods of working on your feet
- Use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse to operate automated machinery, and handling other objects
Candidates must be prepared to work Holidays and Overtime
Excellent attendance is a MUST
Candidates must be available from 5:00am-7:00pm for shift determination.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity
Current OK Pharmacy Tech license.
For immediate consideration please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adecco Medical & Science
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Medical and Science offers benefits including Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k), and Insurance Benefit Plans. Adecco Medical and Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state