Psychosocial Case Manager – Licensed/Unlicensed Clinician Jobs in San Diego County
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced Psychosocial Case Manager in many locations in San Diego County. This position is a long-term temporary to hire job opportunity. Psychosocial Case Manager will be responsible for providing initial psychological assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Psychosocial Case Manager include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide initial psychosocial assessments, psychiatric and medication evaluations, ongoing medication support services, limited individual supportive counseling, group counseling, case management services, care coordination, information, referrals, and linkage, and crisis intervention
- Provide mobile case management services to clients in their homes and in the community using a Strengths Based Case Management approach
Psychosocial Case Manager candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- Licensed MFT, LCSW, PhD/PsyD- Fully licensed preferred
- Must have a Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field will be considered only if there is a minimum of 4 years related work in mental health field, preferably working with SMI population
- Experience working with mental health community highly preferred. BBS registration as IMF, ASW, or PCCI is preferred
- Current training and ability to work with Anasazi electronic health record software is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred for this position
- Computer literacy and MS Office software experience is essential to this position
- A valid California driver's license in good standing and eligibility to be an approved driver is required to fulfill the essential functions of this position; proof of insurance is required
Some locations include: El Cajon, Kearny Mesa, and Chula Vista
To be considered for this position please email your resume: email@example.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in workforce solutions specializing in the recruitment of medical and scientific professionals. Our recruiters complete a certification program in their specific discipline, so they know their industry inside and out. And they use this understanding, along with their own real-world experience to connect top professionals with outstanding temporary, temp-to-hire or direct-hire opportunities. Adecco Medical & Science is an Equal Opportunity Employer.