all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Business Operations and Management
Call Center & Customer Service
Education, Human Resources, Training
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Sales, Marketing and Events
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance From Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Finder Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Pharmacy Technician Job - Carlsbad, CA job in Carlsbad, CA
Pharmacy Technician Job - Carlsbad, CA
Medical & Science
Adecco Medical and Science has an opening for a Licensed Pharmacy Technician (Mail Order Pharmacy) in Carlsbad, CA
Fulfill customer orders. Inventory. Receiving. Packing. Shipping
- Pharmacy General knowledge of medical terminology and abbreviations
- Good mathematical skills in order to make basic calculations.
- General knowledge of all state and federal regulatory requirements, i.e. HIPAA Medicare Part D, State Board of Pharmacy. Technology.
-Must be a Certified Pharmacy Technician in the state of CA
- Basic knowledge of MS windows operating system.
- Experience using email systems - MS Outlook or Outlook Express preferred.
- Exceptional PC skills-ability to toggle between multiple computer applications.
- Language/Communication. Ability to communicate effectively in-person and in writing.
- Strong organizational, detail and follow-up skills in order to achieve stated goals.
Two shifts available 5am or 2pm shift (open 7 days per week) - lots of overtime!
Excellent attendance is a MUST
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through http://www.adeccousa.com please apply online or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state