all Adecco sites
-- Category --
Accounting & Finance
Administrative & Clerical
Call Center & Customer Service
Industrial & Manufacturing
Medical & Science
Transportation & Warehousing
-- Distance from Zip Code --
-- Employment Type --
9+ Month Contract
6-9 Month Contract
3-6 Month Contract
-- Education Level --
-- Years of Experience --
At Least 1 Year
More than 5 years
-- Country --
Search and apply
Frequently Asked Questions
Salary Look Up Tool
Adecco Jobs App
Way to Work™ Careerathon
Human Resources - Recruiter
Adecco jobs for you
IT Recruiter Jobs in Silicon Valley
Mountain View, CA
$26 - $75 Hourly
Our client, a global Information Technology – IT giant in Silicon Valley, has recruiter jobs available immediately within their Human Resources IT and Engineering Group. Compensation for a sourcer or recruiter starts at $45/HR and is based on previous experience. If you meet the qualifications below, click the apply now.
As a recruiter you will be responsible for:
· Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies
· Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research
· Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals
· Act as a sourcing expert for a recruiter functional area(s) by understanding human resource hiring needs, position specifications, and search requirements
· Partner with human resources and recruiter colleagues to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitate an effective search process
Ideal recruiters will have the following background:
· Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of previous recruiter or sourcer experience
· You will be responsible for sourcing active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, and internal databases as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
· This is a great opportunity for anyone in Staffing to become a part of a truly global sourcing effort.
· Agency experience preferred
· Proven quantifiable success
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor begin one week after employment.
We are looking forward to speaking with you, Apply Now.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Successful sales people, Olympic athletes, and people in charge of volunteering, charitable foundations and/or extensive extracurricular activities and organizations encouraged to apply.
© 2013 Adecco. All rights reserved.
Jobs by state