Job Code: US_EN_1_025308_10507136
Title: Industrial Electrician
Adecco is assisting a growing organization in recruiting to fill an Industrial Electrician job in Fulton. This is a long term temporary to hire opportunity. As an Industrial Electrician you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures in the manufacturing facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Industrial Electrician job include:
• Maintain current electrician’s license of Identification card to meet government regulations
• Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components. (480/120 volt)
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools
• Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus or fixtures
• Test electrical systems using ohmmeters, voltmeters
• Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring based on job specifications and local codes
• Inspect electrical systems, equipment or components to ensure compliance with codes
• Must possess a high school diploma or GED and completed apprenticeship or several years of vocational training and passed a licensing exam
• 3 - 5 years of Industrial electrical experience
• Understanding of schematics and blue prints
• Ability to lift heavy objects and frequent climbing
Pay for this position is depending of level of experience, this is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Industrial Electrician job in Fulton or any other related opportunities with Adecco.