We have several direct hire positions for experienced Help Desk Support candidates to work within a call center environment.
The position is for a Help Desk Support Technician who will provide level 2 technical support for a premier customer. The individual will be responsible for answering and placing calls, emails, chat, website or remote sessions involving accurate diagnosis of customers’ technical issues. It will be imperative that the technician is well informed and trained in current technology as well has exhibit excellent customer service skills.
· Navigate and update several screens and applications with little to no errors
· Handle inbound calls from customer in a professional manner
· Understand tiered pricing plans and recognize beneficial up sell opportunities for the customers
· Available for periodic overtime
· Troubleshoot and support various devices including but not limited to: iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Galaxy, Blackberry, Android, Xbox 360, Wii and Playstations
· Setup new computers networking, email, and file transfers
o Configure printers, routers, scanners, Multiple PCs
· Removing viruses and malware
· Repairing issues with operating systems, including conflicts with drivers
o Updating operating systems
o Organizing files and folders, defragmenting hard drives
· Organize Security software setting
Hours can range anywhere from 8AM - 11PM Mon-Sat, 9AM - 7PM Sunday
There will be a 3 week training period with hours from 8AM - 5PM.